Tuesday 11 October 2011

Stupid Sky...

Hi guys,
I'm getting really annoyed at the fact that at my new house that I've currently lived in for 4 weeks STILL doesn't have internet! We've phoned umpteen times and now we're waiting for a new router which could then take anywhere between 4 and 14 days to activate :(
The only places I have internet are at Uni and at our friends house but I always forget to write on here.
I wanted to start doing weekly youtube videos but I can't do that either :( I'm going to try and get a Halloween tutorial up hopefully before the end of the week but I don't know yet. It should definately be up by the end of next week.
I'm going to be doing Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas as that's what I'm being for Halloween with the boyfriend going as Jack!
I'm also going to have to practice doing my mums, sisters, friends, cousins, dads and boyfriends makeup on myself so I might upload those aswell.
My mums going as a scary Alice in Wonderland and my dads going as a "Bad Hatter"
My sister and my cousins girlfriend are going as dead cheerleaders so I need to practice that aswell.
And my cousin is going as a vampire which is pretty simple but I shall practice anyway.

So Halloween is going to be very busy for me as I have to do makeup for 6 people plus me and I'll probably have about 4 or 5 hours to do it in for a party on the 29th.

Right I think I've written enough for now. I'm in uni tomorrow so I shall try and come up with something interesting to put on this blog for then. We shall see.

Toodles

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment