Wednesday 12 October 2011

Pin head...

Hi everyone just thought I'd share a sort of hair tutorial (not really but anyways) that helped to get texture and curl in my hair overnight. All I did was take like 1-2 inch sections of hair, wrap them around my fingers and pin them to my head. I did that with all of my hair...




I did this while my hair was dry and then the next morning after a shower and make up I took all of the grips out and this is what I ended up with.






I then styled my hair and put the front up and I really liked the light curls it made as it added texture and volume without me having to use any heat or products apart from a little bit of hairspray.


Then it rained ....


Haha I was gutted that it all fell out but there's still a wave and a bit of texture in it so I guess it's alright.

Rainy Wednesday love 

Amy x

2 comments: