Friday 8 June 2012

Bring on the summer...

Hi everyone,


  So I've now finished my 2nd year of Uni for summer and I'm looking forward to having some chill time. Unfortunately though my work has had to let me go due to a lack of hours and blah blah blah so long story short, I'm not going to have enough money to get half the things I wanted to buy and try out over summer. Some of the things on my wish list were Revlon Lip Butters, BB Creams and a pair of white Converse :(
  I'm going to go on a job hunt though so hopefully I should be able to get something sorted so I can start spending haha! 
  Until then though I'm probably going to do a few posts about my make up collection and storage :s let me know what you think. 
  Yeah so I shall try and get another post up on Sunday :)


  Toodles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment