Wednesday 14 September 2011

Let's Get Back on Track...

You know when sometimes you sit in bed and think about the things you used to do that made you happy, yeah?
Well I was doing this a little while ago and I suddenly remembered this blog haha! I remember sitting down and typing and just being able to say whatever I wanted to so I feel like I should start this up again. It took me a while to remember my password and how everything works but I'm going to try and make an effort with this. I feel like so much has happened since the last time I wrote a blog I mean I'm just about to start my second year of Uni, I've got a little puppy dog, and my collection of nail varnish has almost doubled (which means my bank balance is still very low so at least something's stayed the same). It's the 14th today and I'm heading back to Uni in a weeks time so my goal for myself is to write something, even just a sentence, on this blog everyday! I understand that it will probably be difficult but it's something I want to do, for a year hopefully just so I can look back and read about what I've done :).

So today is the start, well technically it's 2am in the morning so I'll probably do another post later and who knows maybe there will be some pictures or videos to look forward to haha!

TTFN guys Ta Ta For Now

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment